We’re looking to hire a full time, first class, front-end developer with some back end ability and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in front-end web development.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the designers, account management team and fellow digital colleagues to deliver visually stunning, fully functioning, forward thinking digital projects to only the highest standards.
- Crafting Photoshop/InDesign documents into pixel perfect HTML templates.
- Developing front-end features including parallax & Ajax based UI elements.
- Demonstrating your skills and talents in cross browser compatibility and testing.
- Assisting designers with responsive design elements.
- Updating PHP/smarty scripts.
- Updating content for websites through WordPress & hard coded pages.
- Updating and modifying databases (primarily MySQL).
Since this role is primarily focus on front-end web development you need to have solid experience in the following:
- Responsive design.
- Use of Ajax features to update front-end elements.
- Attention to detail (matching static designs to live digital designs).
Knowledge and ability in the following would be an advantage, but not essential:
- PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, CakePHP).
- PHP CMS (WordPress, CMS Made Simple).
- Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation).
- Building themes for WordPress.
- Working in a design/digital studio environment.
What we’re offering:
- A role in an exciting and ambitious studio whose sights are set on the bigger and the better.
- The opportunity to produce work you’d be proud to put your name to.
- The chance to join a hardworking, fun-loving team, passionate about our industry.
- Regular opportunities for professional development and learning.
- Salary and entitlements will be tailored to the successful candidate’s qualification and experience.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.